Thursday, June 19, 2008

On Standby

This blog is on standby for awhile......
#1 it's too nice outside to hang out on the the computer
#2 I'm way behind on pictures from the past week and I'll have another week full of pictures to bring you, you'll just have to wait....
#3 It's been way hectic and busy getting prepared for vacation


Quote of the week from C-man after finishing the first day of Safety City at his school, "Mom, school was good and I didn't even go to the Principal's office." After he met his principal he made sure to tell him that his Grandma went to the Principal's office for wearing too short of a dress!! Yes, they will never forget and then use the information at the most interesting times!

Quote of the week from Miss O, "I need a help!" After she dropped her fork on the floor from the dinner table. She also asked the dogs, "what you looking for?" When they sniff at her ankles while she's eating her snacks.

Highlights in the past week:
  • Mario kart
  • C-man's Birthday party on Saturday
  • Father's Day brunch
  • C-man went to the police station and fire station this week
  • I found out I have four bulging discs (L2-L6 which means I have an extra lumbar vertebrae!!) and am going in for a cortisone shot tomorrow in my back and hopefully no more pain in the back, butt, or legs!!!
  • Getting ready for vacation!!!!
  • Connor graduates from safety city tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...