Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Hobby!

Paul's new past-time is blowing snow!
We've hit 62 inches and need 10 more to meet the record in 1910.
I wonder if there were floods of 1910 too?
I've already decided I'm buying rainboots (and CUTE ones too,) because it's going to be a wet spring!

The Drive is almost done, then time to do the corner sidewalk!
Something we didn't take into consideration when we bought our home.
Our south street is busy and the snow plows push the most tenacious snow on our side-walk.
Thank goodness for our blower, our first year Paul was shoveling by hand. YUCK!
Because we are good neighbors and like to do good deeds, we do our neighbor's sidewalk that lives to the north of us. (Unless Paul can't feel his feet or hands anymore!)
I think I'd rather push a lawn mower than a snow-blower.
How about you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...