Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pool Party with the Wilsons: Take 2!

What better way than to cool down in the pool, after a hot Sunday afternoon.
It was great to take our minds off the damage and just hang out with the family
and float, relax, and just be.



Canon Ball!
C-man got the back float down!
He has progressed in his swimming SO much this summer.
Thanks to much exposure to the swimming pool at G&G Roberts.
He started swimming lessons this week and is Rockin' them!
He's also showing his teacher his hand stands & somersaults under the water.
For a boy who didn't like water in his face just a couple years ago, he has turned into a true fish!
Just me & my Grandpa, floating around.
Aunt Patty is So lucky to play in the little pool with the girls.
They loved playing with her.....

1 comment:

The Kennedys said...

I'm so glad you post your menu each week...I copied the smothered chicken for tonight's dinner! I've had no motivation for cooking lately..so at least I can steal your ideas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...