HELP!
I've been inundated by statistical terms!
They are coming from every which way and I can't make any rhyme or reason out of them.
Can anyone help me with T-tests, Z-scores, and Chi-Squares?
Does anyone know how to dummy it down so I can understand it?
When I read the textbook, it goes in one ear and out the other.....
no analyzing or synthesizing in my brain!
I'll guess I'll try and wing it and if anyone could help me (Jeremey?)
I'll be waiting at the computer for an email!
Statistically yours,
3 comments:
Apparently you forgot that I got an A in Statistics.
Paul
I think I actually liked Statistics in college...although, I cannot tell you one thing about it now. Good Luck..hope your A student hubby can help you!
Yikes, hopefully your hubby can help! I tried to forget all of that the minute I passed the class! : )
Post a Comment