Take a seat and indulge in a little taste of our lives: living, loving, laughing, and learning.
How fast time flies! Cute photos to remember!
Oh My! Love it! I recognize Olivia's vest!
It is always amazing to me how much the kids grow up & look so different in just a matter of a year...this is an awesome post! I love going back through pictures of my kids when they were babies...brings mixed emotions & usually many tears.BBJ&E
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fast time flies! Cute photos to remember!
Oh My! Love it! I recognize Olivia's vest!
It is always amazing to me how much the kids grow up & look so different in just a matter of a year...this is an awesome post! I love going back through pictures of my kids when they were babies...brings mixed emotions & usually many tears.
BBJ&E
Post a Comment