Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fresh

Before I get started on my blog today, look at the poor, pitiful face I have to see each morning when I make breakfast. . .

Indy, either sad that her Daddy's not around or
that she wants some human food.
No CAN do!
Not even with those puppy dog eyes.
Tatum, on the other hand, is comfortable in her own skin
and is wondering why I'm invading her peace with
a camera flash.
*************************************************************************************
Yesterday, Paul, kids and I went to a local park so that Paul could get his run on and the kids and I could get our walk on. . .thank goodness there was a playground because the kids became very bored with walking.

Justa swingin'

Olivia was super fast and this is what I got of her FINALLY!

Connor hanging out.

So, it was great to get some good fresh spring air.
We also freshened up our living room!
A good rearrangement, dusting, repainting scratches,
wiping fingerprints, changing wall hangings
So at least we have a fresh look in the living room.
Now, on to the other de-clutterings. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...