The first two weeks of July, the kids had swim lessons.
Olivia took level 1 again, even though she had passed to level two.
I thought she needed to go under water without plugging her nose.
Little did I know that her brother would teach her in Grandma's pool!
She is my girl with no fear and water did not scare her or slow her down.
She jumped in the deep end without hesitation.
I was so proud of her to just dive in and have complete trust in her abilities!
I love her confidence.
This guy was in level four and worked on his strokes.
This has been a challenge for him and he continues to practice his strokes and kicks in Grandma's pool.
Hopefully, I can find a level four class this winter.
I also am very proud of this guy who can take the plunge off the diving board
without any fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment