
It all started when I had to transfer a pt. down to the ICU and there he was.....this cute RN and I was a bit nervous to give him report, but he was very cute and approachable. Well with the help of a co-worker, she was able to bring the two of us together. We were like little kids and all shy as could be at first and had to use our co-worker to mediate for us; until one day, Paul nerved up and asked me out on a date.....We met end of March and our date was middle of April....Still remember our first date, went to Java Joe's and watched Irish band play and then went and played pool. We were quite the pool sharks in those days......by August we were engaged. If you know the two of us we are quite indecisive people, but this was something we knew for sure about, and planned to marry the next October........
So Happy Anniversary, my lover!
Thank you for all that you do, thanks for all that you give and all that you take. Thank you for the awesome memories and the obstacles that we have overcome in our marriage (any many more I'm sure) Thank you for making me feel at comfort and ease. Thank you for seeing and understanding me as my true self. You are my soul companion and lover for life and I love you!

Our marriage is a blessed sacrament in our church and I'll try my best to get you to heaven.............God Bless you my forever friend & forever husband.......
Love,
(me)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!! Love-Jolyn
Post a Comment