Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Hapey Valentins Day!"

C-man had a project to do today.
Valentine's Shoebox!
I wrapped the box with the requested color....(yay! for white, I got to recycle some of our paper!) and then let him cut, color, paste, glitter, and put stickers on it.
Here's the end results!


I taught C-man how to fold over paper and trace half a heart and then cut to make a heart. He thought that I was amazing! "Oh, cool Mom!" I will cherish this moment, soon enough I will be embarrassing him!
Last side and he didn't know what to put on it....I just suggested what about I "heart" U.......so he went with it, and while he was writing it...he giggled and said, "uh, this is disgusting." I told him he didn't have to write it.

This is the other side....he made it simple...I asked him when he thought of Valentine's what did he think of and he answered, "Love."


Now he has 20 valentines to do, the teacher's gift, and then a party on the 13Th!

1 comment:

ShelliGib said...

Cute! I wish we still had valentine boxes! Maybe I'll start this in my office! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...