Friday, February 20, 2009

Then and Now

1994
1999 (June) I think this was Jaydin's Baptism

circa 2005.....I know it's a year later, but I just love this pic.

2009





15 years ago: *the year: 1994*

1) How old were you? 17
2) Who were you dating? no-one
3) Where did you work? babysitting for neighbors, otherwise I was involved in extra-curricular activities at school; I would have been cheering for the basketball players during this time of the year.
4) Where did you live? Home with Mom and Dad on the Farm.
5) Where did you hang out? Jeanne's, John's, or went cruising......WHAT were we thinking????
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? none
7) Who was your best friend(s)? Jeanne & Jolyn
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? Ears
10) What kind of car did you drive? little red chevette! 4-speeder. It was my Grandma's.
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope, just breaking them!
13) Were you single/divorced/married/dating? single
14) Any Kids? none!! thank goodness!
15) What kind of phone did you have? good ol' rotary phone that I would talk on for hours and hours with Jeanne.


10 years ago: *the year: 1999*

1) How old were you? 22
2) Who were you dating? I think I was dating Bill or was on the verge of breaking up with him.
3) Where did you work? At the University teaching Aerobics, Covenant Hospital teaching Aerobics, and Allen Hospital teaching "Get off your Rockers."(kinda like sit and be fit for senior citizens), and substituted caterer at the University.
4) Where did you live? Waterloo in my own apartment (finally!)
5) Where did you hang out? at the apartment, Jeanne's place, Jolyn and I always met on Fridays at that one Irish Restaurant for lunch, Laura's house, and at college studying.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? none
7) Who was your best friend(s)? Jeanne, Jolyn, Char, & Kristi
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? Ears
10) What kind of car did you drive? Buick LeSabre
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope, I was on the verge of breaking someone's!
13) Were you single/divorced/married/dating? dating and on the verge of being single.
14) Any Kids? My peace lilly named Phoebe was my only child
15) What kind of phone did you have? regular home phone....I might have borrowed Mom and Dad's large cell phone, once in awhile for long distance calls?

***5 YEARS AGO 2004

1) How old were you? 27
2) Who were you dating? I was married.
3) Where did you work at the time? Lutheran Hospital
4) Where did you live? West side of the city-apartment
5) Where did you hang out? home, Paul's parents' house
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? none
7) Who were your best friend(s)? Paul, my sisters
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? ears
10) What car did you drive? Chevy Impala
11) Have you had your heartbroken? Heaven's no!
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? married, newly hadn't had our honeymoon yet! We had it in June of 04'.
13) Any Kids then? C-man would have been 8 months old.
14) What kind of phone did you have? home phone and cell phone: Horizon.

TODAY (Feb 2009)

1) Age? 32
2) Who are you dating? Just my husband.
3)Where do you work? Lutheran Hospital
4) Where do you live? North-central part of the city-house.
5) Who are your closest friends? Paul, my 2 sisters, Karen, and Tanja
6) Do you talk to your old friends? as much as I can
7) How many piercings do you have? ears
8) How many tattoos? 0
9) What kind of car do you have? Same as 5 years ago!
10) Had your heart been broken? no, just my back (well kinda)
11) Single/taken/married/divorced/Engaged? married for 5 years!
12) How many kids? 2 cutie pa tooties
13) What kind of phone do you have? Paul's hand-me-down phone
14) Have you been to a party? yes, Austin's party was the last one I went to....oh, do you mean an adult party? that would be Halloween Party at Tammy and Rick's.
15) Do you wear glasses/contacts? none yet, I'm getting there....I'll wear glasses only due to presbyopia.
16) Where do you hang out? home

1 comment:

HollypopR said...

Ah, it's so hard to believe that cheerleading picture was taken 15 years ago! Wow! I remember getting those pics taken....crazy to think it's been that long. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...