Saturday, February 28, 2009

what have we been doing this past month?

helping Mommy do dishes....I really love the bubbles!
Played Cinderella, I love to swiffer.....C-man and I fight over who is going to swiffer the floors.......Mommy's just thankful that we like to help so much.




Played on Daddy's shoulders.....weeee!
reading up on a good mystery



Pretending to talk on the phone to Aunt Angie, while making words in my new fashion shoes......






















Painting my piggies and fingers....Mommy didn't know what else to do to entertain me when she was flat on her back......







went on a few adventures.....I'm going to be a professor when I grow up and then I'll go on adventures all over the world!






We rested in the bookshelf and pretended that we had bunk-beds....Mom would really like to get us some....when we get just a little older.......







1 comment:

ShelliGib said...

Ok, the book shelf thing just cracks me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...