Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kidsfest!!

Grandma and Grandpa Roberts took C-man and Miss-O to Kidsfest 2009. This has been a tradition for the grandparents to take the kids. (Honestly, I don't like the crowds so much...I can only handle crowds once a year and I save that for the state fair!)
So here are the picks showing how much fun the four had.



Weeeeeee! Miss-O going down the slide.
Excuse me Mr. Zebra, have you seen Mr. C-man lately?

Miss Kitty where is Miss O?


C-man was pulled from the crowd to be the Magician's assistant!



Hugs from Scrubby bear! "Don't forget to wash your hands!" He whispered in Miss-O's ear.




Kisses for Clifford.....She was mesmerized by Clifford per Grandma.





Striking a pose with Obi Wan Kanobi.






ZZZZZ.......ZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZ......







Darth Vader has caught C-man, use your force C-man!








Storm Troopers and Sand people oh my!









Look Grandpa, we've got tatoos!





Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a nice day!!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...