Wednesday, March 11, 2009

She's getting to be such a BIG girl!

This is actually from a couple of weeks ago...but Miss-O loves to cut, cut, cut.......she can do this for hours and I let her make the biggest of big messes because it's worth her entertainment, it's worth her fine motor development and it's worth a peace of mind for me......(except when it's clean up time!) I've been slowly getting some scrapping done when she cuts!
Today was the first day that Miss-O mandated potty-training.....so I wiped out all my plans and went with it...let me tell you, she's very stubborn and so when she agrees to potty-train and it's all her idea and on her schedule.....I go with it......
we're making very tiny steps.....she wore her big girl panties, until they were wet........she agreed to get back into her 2nd pair, until they were dirty..............OH and the tears and feeling so much in despair when they were wet and dirty!
OH the drama!
But seriously she is very sensitive and likes things very clean.....so she felt VERY bad messing up her Dora and princess panties.........even after the fact....she cried when I rolled up the rug to wash it...............this may take awhile....but we've got a whole year yet, until I put her into "real" preschool.....if she's like her mommy and daddy, she won't train until 3 years old.

I just can't believe we're at this point when she's potty-training....when did she get to be a BIG girl???????


1 comment:

ShelliGib said...

Awe, it's crazy how fast they grow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...