Monday, June 15, 2009

A mystical experience!

Tonight I met with our "lake friends" to coordinate menus and have a cup of Jo. While drinking my Chai frosty (YUMMO!), we chatted, laughed, and planned.

We were about to wrap up our stay at the coffee shop, when a woman came over. She asked my mother-in-law if it was her birthday yesterday, and we corrected her and told her it was Tanya who left earlier. Then she took out her fancy notebook and told us Tanya's fortune and challenge.....then she went around the table and told us about our personalities. She asked for our birthdays and with the combination of astrology, numerology, a deck of cards, elements, and mystic---ology.

Angie, my sister-in-law is full of blessings....she is a teacher of blessings....which she IS a teacher! she is also going to be blessed financially......I'll have to get her lotto numbers later!

Michelle, my mother-in-law is wise and has a spiritual creativity, she should think of the now for the future.....I think she is a wise mother and VERY creative and spirited woman.

Then she looked at me and I gave her my birth date and she said I was a border of a Leo and Virgo.....she kept looking at me trying to figure me out.....she said I had some fire in me but you could tell I was of the earthly mother figure.....as she waved her hands as if she was demonstrating a "womanly" figure. (I might have been looking earthly because my make-up was about off my face, I need my brows tweezed, my hair was a bit frazzled, and I can't help that I'm womanly in my figure)

She continued to tell me that I can't control my emotions very well, and that I'm an intellect and curious and like to do things of service........okay, she got me....I am animated with my emotions, I'm an analyzer, and as a nurse and teacher I'm a curious person of service......interesting...then she mentioned that I have good ideas......hmmm....interesting...I'm not sure when I have time to think of any ideas....but I'll take it............

So the whole time I was waiting for her to charge us, but she was very nice to share her interesting talents with us for free. Quite the experience, you just don't know what will happen when you go out for a cup of coffee.





2 comments:

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

I am not sure if that is humerous or creepy??!!! Don't go paying more than 2 cents for this type of info. Most people could pick up that information after overhearing a conversation for a while and making some observations on mannerisms, tone and expression of voice etc. It's interesting at any rate....takes all kinds to make the world go round.

The Kennedys said...

That happened to me once in New Orleans...a lady came up and without us asking, starting reading our palms. We weren't as lucky though...she demanded we pay $20 and told us to put away our purses, cause we looked like tourists. Needless to say, we learned our lesson!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...