Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sneak Preview......

Here's our little princess watching the balloons set sail.
My friend Kim and me.


The wedding was nice, a bit HOT! O went down the aisle with the ring-bearer as I escorted them along. At the end I dipped my hand into the basket and threw some flowers out. It was a dream come true for me, I've never been a flower girl!

The wedding was held in a cute chapel on a Fort.
A little history now....

It was established during the First World War. It was the U.S. Army's first and only officer candidate class for African American men. Then in 1942, it hosted the formation of the first Women's Army Auxiliary Corps and trained female officers for non-combat duty until 1945.

The reception was held in the museum.......the day was a blur of decorating the reception area, getting O dressed and ready for the wedding, entertaining her for hours on end without a nap before the ceremony started.

It was a beautiful day and I'm so excited for my friend, Kim. She's found a great husband and she's on her way to a great life.......

There will be more pictures but my camera-man has placed them in raw footage so he can edit them....these were the only jpeg's I could share.....so a little sneak peek. Can't wait for you to see our little princess all decked out in her pretty, pretty dress!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...