
True Fashion Queen. Miss-O came out of her room with this get-up.....lovin' the head band! I think Indy is admiring her taste as well.

The dogs are starting to play with each other, look at the smiles on their faces! The first time they played, they played for about 2 hours, then slept the rest of the day.....what a work-out for the pups.

Another style, Miss-O fashioned all by herself....very chic. She might have to talk to Aunt Paula about fashion/fashion merchandising!

"I'm working on my Tubabu drumming...how do I sound?" Miss-O found one of my wine bottle holders (empty) and carried it out to the living room, then she ventured down stairs specifically for the red chair and came up with this at the end......always busy....

C-man finished his two weeks of swim lessons. He's still in Level II and will remain....but has gained tremendous confidence in the water.....way to be!.....keep doing a great job! His favorite part of swimming lessons was jumping into the deep end with a life-jacket on....!
1 comment:
Miss O...you look FAB-U-LOUS! I am glad to see the treasures are getting some good use. Way to go with your swimming Connor...keep up the great work. Hey just had a thought...you should update your side bar with a photo of I-dog :-)!
Post a Comment