Random Thoughts
- Why is my life being navigated by poop and pee lately??? Oh yes, we have a puppy and a two year old that sporadically potty trains, plus I'm a nurse, enough said.
- How much cleaning is too much, too little and just right?
- When will they invent a machine that folds and puts away laundry? My laundry fairy broke-up with me and it just doesn't get done anymore.
- 6 weeks later........this isn't too bad for thank-you's to go out from a 6 year old is it?
- should I change my bloggy title or leave it as is?
- a day in the swimming pool is considered a bath, right?
- I can't wait for our tomatoes and eggplants to ripen and harvest from the garden! If we are lucky, we'll have one zucchini.
- I guess I better get packing, because the packing fairy hasn't knocked on my door today either.......the fairies must be on vacation!
1 comment:
I got my hair done today, but I haven't got to showering. I was wondering if that was good enough since my hair did get washed :)
Post a Comment