Saturday, October 24, 2009

AHA! Mystery Solved!

We have a queen sized bed. It fits Paul and I JUST right. For the past 6 years, we've had to share the bed with C-man. I know mostly our fault, but you do what you do to get some shut eye! For the last month, we've had another visitor, Miss-O. Usually everyone starts off in their own bed, but by daybreak, everyone is in our bed. Now, we have evidence! Take a look and see what's been going on in the wee-night hours.........







Indy sleeping in O's toddler bed!
Tatum sleeping in C-man's bed!



GOTCHA! I think the dogs have been kicking the kids out of their beds, it's the only reason I can think of why our kids are still coming to our bed..........okay, not really but we joked about it last night. We were all having a "sleep-over" in the kids' room and the dogs invited themselves into the cozy beds.....when we found them in the beds we started to joke that is why the kids come into our room at night, it's the dogs! Maybe you'll get it and maybe not, maybe it's one of those inside jokes that our family will always remember and laugh about!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...