Jill & Tony's Wedding

The Happy Couple!

C-man was a danching machine! This picture depicts that he was a blur when dancing, he went full speed for the 3 full hours......dancing with such emotion, animation, excellent moves and sliding on the floor, break dancing on the floor, and the best move is sliding on his back playing air guitar! I asked him the next day where he got all his moves, he replied, "sponge Bob, Mom, he knows how to rock out!"

The Wilson Family lookin' sharp in their fall colors!

My adorable kids enjoying dancing with each other......this is getting blown up and will be flashed to them when they start to argue or say they "hate" each other.....deep down...they really love each other and adore each other....just look at this pic!

C-man is 'The Man"

After practicing and attempting to curl miss-O's hair for the past month and a half. My M-I-L, Michelle and I decided to do this with her hair, I did the rubber-banding and she did the ribbons.......and it turned out pretty darn good for her fine, straight hair!

Tribolet Family enjoying the reception. The party favors were lottery cards and little bear won a free card! Paul won 4$! What a cool idea for party favors!

The Dancing Queens.....give them music and a floor and they will dance the night away. They even forgot to eat! Why eat when you can dance?! There were two other girls that danced with them and it was adorable how the four of them mingled and socialized instantly.

I've found my prince, his name is Daddy!

At the rehearsal dinner, Miss-O got a cross necklace and she instantly fell in love with it!
My favorite part of the weekend was seeing the family, watching my kids enjoy the wedding thoroughly, and witnessing Tony and Jill's love and commitment for one another! As Tony says in his facebook status: "That's a Winner!"
No comments:
Post a Comment