- We had upside-down pizza for supper.
- Miss-O is the last to get done eating, she ate three bites and on to dessert.
- I need a home for the vacuum cleaner.
- We are still playing Christmas music on the piano......actually, we're just storing the music, haven't played since before Christmas.
- We like "Kraft" Parmesean cheese {insert promo here}
- Just behind the parmesean cheese, there are four "Barbie" guests that ate supper with us....NAKED! (I tried to cover them for their, ahem, modesty). They even have plates on their laps. Oh, the imagination of our 3 year old......I told her that maybe her visitors will need to wear clothes next time they dine with us....or maybe they just shouldn't dine with us anymore.....since toys at the table is a no-no..........somedays ya just gotta do whatcha gotta do!
Take a seat and indulge in a little taste of our lives: living, loving, laughing, and learning.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Guests for Dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I made Up-side down Pizza for dinner last week! I hadn't had it for years :) Yummm!
Ok ladies, what the heck is upside down pizza? I think you need a recipe on here!
Looks Yummy!! The food that is not the barbie "booties" :-)! I think that will be on the menu for tonight.
Does look good, I made pizza melt-aways once for Austin and he loved those also.
I remember sitting places for lots of dolls when some girls know were little. Just goes with the territory. Have fun, it changes fast. Love. G.M.
Post a Comment