Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day Again!

Me: "I declare it Pajama Day!"
Kids: "YAY!"

The agenda for the day: reading books, veggin' in front of the t.v., playing dress-up with Indy, playing with princesses, marched in a parade, finished my book; "To Kill a Mockingbird"....(I wonder if I'll beat my mother's 95 books per year?), chatted on the phone with Mom and my Mother-in-law, let the dogs go in and out of the cold all day long, hunkered down and snuggled in our blankets. After dinner, we did get some energy to de-hair the place.....we all participated while Daddy was de-snowing the drive and side-walk...........
Caught being so lovey to each other....C-man reading Miss-O princess stories and Dora stories...what a good big brother he is.......
Indy is wearing the ever-so-fashionable nativity charm necklace, he looks quite studdly in it if you ask me...although if looks could kill of embarrassment! HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will get enough books read, I didn't that many read till that last 5 years, so you have plenty of time. Looks like you all had a great day. Love, Mom

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Aren't Jammie days AWESOME!!! Stay warm...Love to All.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...