Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bible Talk

Me, while reading last week's scriptures: "Paul, did you know how John the Baptist died?"

Paul: "I don't know."

C-man interjects: "He got his head cut off, and they served it on a plate and people ate it."

Me: "How did you know that?" surprised.

C-man: "Oh, I was looking at the Bible stories at RE and I saw the picture of it and read about it."

Me: "Wow, that totally amazes me that you remembered that." and then I read the passage from the Bible, and the rest of the Gospel.

C-man: "Mom, read more!"

I Love how he hides that he doesn't "get" anything from RE and then blows us away with that type of information........you are a good man, C-man!

2 comments:

ShelliGib said...

I totally didn't know that!!

Jana said...

well, the eating the head was not said in the Bible, I think he made that up....but John the Baptist's head was cut and served on a platter to the Queen........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...