
C-man and I had a date since Daddy and Miss-O had a date......the little man gave me some flowers......I love his face! (I wonder if he'll be this excited when he goes on his first real date!)

The "Walk of Fame"! After first quarter, C-man and the other kids walked around the basketball court for acknowledging the camp he participated in. Curtis Stinson was one of the players that volunteered his time to teach the kids.

Half-time performance! Kids ages 5-12 doing all kinds of spinning. Spinning while doing somersaults, while doing one handed push-ups, while hula-hooping...we were quite entertained with this group!

We had awesome seats!

The 99th point was just scored with a free-throw....this is how C was during the game...he was WAY into it!

The score! We won and if Energy hits 100, the fans get free whoppers (in a coupon form)
C-man made sure he got one from the cute cheerleader!
C's highlight was the last point, a 3 pointer shot with 3 seconds left on the clock!
I was impressed with the behind the back passes and slam dunks!
2 comments:
looks like Connor had a great time...he is so enthusiastic..and yes you got flowers !
grandma R
Connor shows his emotions so go.Love these pictures. G.M.
Post a Comment