Do You Know How Loved You Are????
We love you to the moon and back!
To Infinity and Beyond!
5 lb. 9oz.
Hanging out in his little incubator.
Went to the NICU Sat. on O2 and Sun. was able
to wean off the O2.
Opening his eyes to take a look at his Uncle Paul.
You'll have to get used to the camera Baby E.
You're already doing some great super-star poses.
Keep up the good work little man, there's a whole big family that
can't wait to get their hands on you!
(I've got dibs first!.............okay, I guess I'll let the grandparents get their turn first!)
You'll have to get used to the camera Baby E.
You're already doing some great super-star poses.
Keep up the good work little man, there's a whole big family that
can't wait to get their hands on you!
(I've got dibs first!.............okay, I guess I'll let the grandparents get their turn first!)
3 comments:
Tell Angie and Chris Congrats! Evan is so sweet!
Glad baby Evan is doing good. He is sooo cute. We are all wishing him the best. GM
awww! Welcome baby Evan! You are truly a cutie pie, we are keeping you and your mommy & daddy in our prayers.
Post a Comment