Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Beautiful Weekend!

I have a confession.
I've been dealing with April "hangover." And I've been trying to keep up
with the the "blur" of May. I think I'm finally caught up and ready to embrace June!
Such a phenomenon a slow, dragged out winter, a speedy spring and probably a sprinting summer!
Well, I'm now going to focus on the beautiful holiday weekend we had.
Saturday, a fun day of waiting for the news of Evan's birth and swimming at G&G's pool. Sunday, we went to church, C-man had a pool party to go to, we visited Aunt Angie and baby Evan in the hospital, and then some more swimming at G&G's pool!
Monday, hanging out at G&G's and swimming in the pool!
I see you caught the theme.....swimming in the pool! The crazy thing is I worked all weekend and Paul worked the holiday, but we still managed to get some nice outside time in...........
MONDAY
Happy Memorial Day!
I'm so grateful for the soldiers who have served our country. For the soldiers who sacrificed their lives. For the soldiers who continue to fight for our country. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have all the great freedoms that I have today. What a great country we live in!
Compliments to C-man and his photography; a great sky pic. This is pretty much what the sky looked like all weekend. With the exception of some much needed rain on Sunday night.
Yesterday, C-man helped get Marin ready for her nap. Her read her some books and she was a great listener. Such a great cousin is he!
C-man took this pic of O, her eyes just pop out here, I love it!
Marin was full of smiles for cousin C.

Saturday
Plenty of Pool time!
Water fight!
Girls vs. Boys.
Two guys caught having fun in the sun!
A Cool Pool Girl.
"Look where the water hits me this year, Mom!"
Uncle Paul giving Marin a ride on the raft.
Okay June, You are here and I am finally here.
I welcome you today.
Please don't leave so soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...