Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Writer's Workshop Unforgettable


I Love My Mom

By: C. Roberts

5-7-10


I love my mom because she takes me to toysRus. And buys me legos.

I love my mom because she takes care of me when I'm sick.

I love my mom because she takes me to movies.

I love my mom because she buys stuff I need.

I love my mom because she helps me with my homework.

I think she looks like she's sixteen.

I love my mom because she cooks for me and makes good meals.





Thank you my little man, you just made my night. I just came across this paper crumpled on the breakfast bar. Low and behold it was a treasure!
The picture is C. on the couch vomiting and holding our pink "puke bucket," and that pretty 16 yr. old looking character is me taking care of him! Gotta love the world through the eyes of a 6 1/2 year old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the little things/moments to treasure forever!!!!! Brooke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...