Sunday, August 29, 2010

On Demand

So I hear that my blog is on demand! A couple of my readers have told me this....so I thought I better do an update!

  • First and most importantly, I wanted to congratulate Evie and Ada on their graduation from NICU to home. We've been praying for them and their parents and now we're so happy to hear that they are home and can be together as a family.........can't wait to see those babes and catch up with John and Sarah too.
  • I can now say that I'm in my graduate studies. On-line education is neat in a way that I can connect with every one in my class. I also get to read about everyone's experiences, their papers and get refreshed in their views. I'm sleeping with my APA manual (some of you will be nodding your heads in agreement here.) Studying, reading, and discussing have now consume a lot of my time.....BUT I'm enjoying it.
  • C-man enjoyed his first week of school, first day was boring he said.....but he enjoys his teacher and friends and has relayed quite a bit of information already back from school....so he is learning!
  • Miss-O and I have managed to adapt to the two of us again. She misses her brother and I've noticed the kids aren't arguing as much.........it seems as if she gets more talk time in now and chatters about everything...so cute. Sometimes I think I'm talking to mini-adult!
  • I found what's not getting enough time is laundry! The kids frequently ask and look for their clean underwear, princess socks......it's not that it's not done, it's just not put away...Kids meet our new dresser (the laundry room!)
  • So I'm glad week 1 is done and 15 more to go? I don't know I'm not counting....going day by day and week by week......
  • Lastly, I'll post pictures very soon.....Saturday we had a beautiful day at the "Buddy Walk." We're thinking about making up our own team name and shirt.
  • It's Sunday already and so I wish everyone a good week.....one that will end in September! and on that note here is something that C-man and I read last night by S. Silverstein in "The Light in the Attic" p. 32 (1981)

"Here Comes

Here comes summer,

Here comes summer,

Chirping robin, budding rose.

Here comes summer,

Here comes summer,

Gentle showers, summer clothes.

Here comes summer,

Here comes summer___

Whoosh-shiver-there it goes."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...