Friday, August 6, 2010

Road Trip!

The kids and I jumped into the truck and sailed down the interstate, an aisle between Queen Anne's Lace, and wild Black-Eyed Susans, with plush leafy trees as the congregants.

Three hours later we were sitting in my sister's family room soaking in the new family member.

Miss Gwen hardly made any peeps. She was so laid back, cuddly, and comfortable with the livelihood that swirls around her.

We were excited to see Jackie when she woke up from her nap. She thanked us for waiting for her while she napped. Her first words out of her mouth were, "I just got up from my nap." Second words; "I'm a big sister!"

Very serious about their new cousin.
C-man was very proud holding Gwen.
Precious Baby
Wide awake checking out her cousin Miss-O.
"The Girls" Jackie, Jolyn, & Gwen.
Proud big sister and delighted little sister.


Thank you John, Jolyn, Jacki & Gwen for having us over to visit.
We can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...