
Our Festive Fall Display

Here's Jack himself
Jack
O' Lantern(You suppose he's Irish?)

This is as close to touching the pumpkin as she can get.
(look at that face!)

You're right C-man, I do see some resemblance...
Both of you are missing your two front teeth.

The best supervisor of pumpkin carving by far!
Paul is the fastest carver of the midwest!
He uses his filet knife to get the job done.

Grossing out his sister with the innards.
(actually he corrected me and said it was pulp)

EYE see an
ExEYEting pumpkin design.

We've got our eyes on you!

Miss Halloween herself!
5 comments:
We just finished carving our pumpkings too! Jackie did not want to touch the inside either :) Love Miss O's hair cut!
Love your new header and all the pumpkin carving pics.
love,
your MIL
Cute pumpkins, the kids look so cute also, I love O's hair cut. She looks so grown up.
Enjoy the fall. GM
EYE LOVE IT, EYE LOVE IT. I am sitting in the library chuckling and oohhing out loud... I wish I could just stand up and have everyone come and look at these photos to see what cute neices and nephews I have!!!(i imagine i would get sushed) Such fun ages and fun pumkins!!!
I love the eye pumpkin!!!
Post a Comment