Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chicago Weekend

I was asked to go to Chicago for my friend Kristi's bachelorette party and I took the chance up in a heart beat! We left on Thursday, shopped on Friday, went to the Cubs game on Saturday and

back home on Sunday. . . . .

Looking up at the John Hancock building on a foggy, rainy day

Shopping in Chicago is F-U-N!

Lots of walking.

Shops that are 5 floors high!

Macy's

Bloomingdale's

Nordstroms I bought two tank tops and found a cute dress to buy on line in the future!

Kristi (the bride-to-be) and me waiting in line for the Cubs game Left Centerfield, front row seats Watching batting practice was exciting, balls were sailing our way!
Tracy and Kristi caught some of the balls. . .

Enjoyed a hotdog at the ballpark. . .AND

Enjoyed watching the Cubs pull out a win in the 8th inning. . . 5 to 3!

Front of Wrigley Field Stadium
Working our way out of the city
Loved the trip!

Loved the atmosphere of the city!

So glad I live in the slow, laid back suburbs of the midwest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...