Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dancing Queen!



Tumbling Tot. . .




decked out in her dance clothes




Olivia with a hint of make-up on for her dance pictures.




She was so excited to wear make-up.





I did her mascara and her eye lashes reached up to her eye brows!








She kept on asking me if her lipstick was still on at the studio. . .








so cute!








and we were both impressed that one girl's daddy was putting on her lipstick!




3 comments:

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

awe...Olivia you look like such a beautiful dancer. I love your rainbow costume and your make up and hair look awesome! Jaydin says she wishes she could have a costume like that for her jazz dance.

Anonymous said...

Olivia, you look beautiful!!
Was thinking about you today, wondering how your pictures were doing. Looks like they did great!!
Have a great relaxing Easter!!!
I thank God for all my family.
Love, Grandma M.

The Kennedys said...

Jackie asked if Olivia was dressed as a "ladybug." I think it was the spots on her outfit, hehe. What a beautiful little niece I have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...