
Olivia insisted on us going on a picnic, and I decided to go along with it and I'm glad I did. . .
we packed up the picnic basket and drove to a nearby park and enjoyed our picnic lunch. She played on the playground and I finished "Something Blue" (a sequel to "Something Borrowed"). What a beautiful day, hot in the sun and cold in the shade. I sure hope the humidity will wait it's turn. . .this is the type of weather we love!

When we came home, Olivia already had plans for crafts! Glitter, glue, tape, and paper! A lot of residual glitter on the table and floor; so we may be transplanting it to other rooms in the house with our feet. . but a beautiful masterpiece was made!
2 comments:
Looks like you girls had a fun day. I must have been reading O's mind I thought it was a good day for a picnic too, however I didn't go on one.
love you guys,
grandma r.
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment