Last summer, Connor confessed that he wanted to visit Chicago. I'm not sure where he got this but I thought what a nice idea! We can visit Aunt Cindy and visit the sites. When I asked Connor what he wanted to visit, he said he would be fine just having some "family time." We had a nice balance of each. Our activities included:

Connor takin' in some evening sun

Cooling off in Aunt Cindy's pool; this was Olivia's favorite time.

Sitting out a safety break

Lovin' the architectural designs in Chicago
This is great visual stimulation for me, since I'm a visual person!

Building the next Sears Tower

Olivia is proud of her tower

Future architect!

The bean in Millenium park

Reflection fun

Can you find us?

Livie thinks that Connor needs a cool down

Splashin' around at Millenium park

Sox vs. Sox game
The boys were on television; foul ball came their way but they didn't catch it.

Dave & Connor
White Sox fan vs. Red Sox fan!

Field Museum

"Sue" at Field Museum

Sears Tower
Not a cloud a sight and it was a HOT, HOT summer in the city.

Thanks Aunt Cindy for taking us in!
We had a great time in Chicago!
No comments:
Post a Comment