Oh my gracious! There is an avalanche happening in our game closet!
Ahhh, organized by shape and sorted by child; let's see how long this will last. This closet gets many visits in a week.
Donation Containers: 1
Garbage sack: 1
I also went through the kids' closet and sacked up their clothes that are too small for them or ones they are not interested in. I didn't have to do much work here because I had cleaned and organized their closet last fall. So I took the vacuum to it and picked up those teeny tiny lego pieces and voila!
Donation Bags: 2 grocery sacks
Hand down to friends/cousin bags: 2 grocery sacks
Less is so much more and it's my motto to help me through this process.
Clutter my house, clutter my brain because then I have too many things to think about and care for so I will purge on; our closet is the next feat tomorrow.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are doing great on your 40 bags in 40 days. I was going to try 6 bags in 6 weeks..but I haven't started yet. Maybe this week!?! I did finally take the newborn socks out of Gwen's dresser tho :)
Post a Comment