Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Festivities: Part One

April days are speeding past me as the weather is lagging, therefore I'm a bit discombobulated.

What I do know is that Easter week and weekend was spent happily with family.

In the events prior to Easter, we did our traditional dying of the Easter eggs. . .



The kids always get so excited about the colors and their master-pieces.


 There's also a certain grown-up in this picture who I can attest to being as excited or more for coloring eggs.  I have to admit Ang is the master egg-dyer and her brother (my hubby) comes in a desirable second.  He may not admit it, but he enjoys it as well!


Evan was our rookie of the year egg-dyer and I definitely see a lot of his mother's aspirations in him.  You can see the ideas he's contemplating in his head in this pic.


Connor won honorable mention for the camouflage egg he made!  So we used PAAS colors, but we also tried out kool-aid coloring and it had a yummy fragrance snuggle next to the vinegar odor.  One package of kool-aid plus 2/3 cup of water and voila!  Egg-dying that will test your senses!  Plus some different colors came from them: rusty, vivid orange, bright pink.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...