Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our Little Girl Turns 6!!

We threw a Brave birthday party for Olivia and her friends this past weekend. . .
and it went on without a hitch.
 
 Here's Miss O posing at the chalkboard door.
 
 I made her a bear cake; if anyone has seen the movie Merida's triplet brothers turn into cute bear cubs in which I was trying to portray!
 
 Games consisted of a whisp find outside in the backyard
(aqua tissue paper with a candy treat wrapped inside).
musical chairs, and freeze dance!
The favorite was when they decorated their own shields
(without swords; I didn't want any parents upset!)
 Make a wish my sweet little lady!
 
After getting a sugar rush the kids danced and giggled and played some duck, duck, goose!
They had a blast and Olivia was a happy birthday girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Looks like you had a very fun birthday! You have a wonderful mommy whom always does a terrific job on parties & cakes! Hope to see you & wish you a Happy Birthday in person on the 23rd!
Love ya,
BBJE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...