Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Did I do it?


This is the first time blogging, I'm a rookie at it; however I'm not a rookie at journals. What a fine time to wind down and entertain those close to me with a glimpse of our lives; Roberts-"Party of Five."



Just a bit about today, probably the most jammed day we've had in few weeks. Took C-man to preschool for orientation and it went well, he reacquainted with old friends and pointed out that he'll have new friends this year.

Then after lunch, the kids went to their first babysitter that is a friend of ours and a familiar face to the kids, good-byes were difficult (especially for miss-O), but later in report I heard it went well. Let's rewind a bit, forgot to tell you about the ink incident.........



As I'm getting ready for my first time teaching and getting clothes ready in the basement, C-man decided to take the stamps he has and play with the ink pad....so I find him blue ink on his face, both arms, both legs; covered.....mind you this is not washable ink.....we scrubbed him, had to use some alcohol wipes, and still he was my little smurf with red hair!!!! What a sight....meanwhile, I'm scrubbing resolve in the carpet and packing the kids to the babysitters for the first time!



C-man didn't leave his mischief to just the ink today.......Well, let's just say we have underwear that may or may not have some "substance" in them MIA!!!!!! Yes, while Grandpa was moving cars around, C-man states to Grandpa that he pooped his pants and is wearing a totally new outfit once Grandpa comes back in.....Grandma notices that C-man didn't totally do his wiping duties and again another garment is donned.....during this time Grandma asks, "where's your underwear?"

C-man changes the subject, after another inquiry; C-man states, "Well, I didn't flush it down the toilet." Okay, let's do some reverse psychology.....this may mean that he did in fact flush the undies down the toilet......plunger is ready and waiting!!!!



If not in the toilet, well We'll find them eventually......Please Lord, don't let them be in our bed!! Let you know about the mysterious missing underwear....TO BE CONTINUED.........



BTW, teaching went well tonight looking forward to the real thing next week!!! and p.s. C-man is still a little blue yet, even after a bath!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...