Take a seat and indulge in a little taste of our lives: living, loving, laughing, and learning.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Urbanized Deer in the City
Just a funny tidbit today......last night on my way home from work, I stopped at a stop light (near a woody area and the river). I look at all streets and see that there are no cars to be seen... I thought to myself, this is rather silly to stop here and wait at a red light, when I'm the only car in sight......just then I noticed a Momma deer and her two fawns crossing the street in front of me (appropriately, may I add) they were looking both ways and everything!!!! Just as the light turned green, they made it to the sidewalk........not sure, but I'm thinking that Momma deer knows how to push the walk button at the stop light!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment