Monday, September 17, 2007

Going Gray!!

I'm going to go gray very fast! Or I may be bald due to the pulling out of my hair. Why you might ask....? This teaching thing may not be what I want it to be.
My first group of students were so good. These students; well I've disciplined them in the last three weeks more than I have to my own children!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm just writing in frustration right now. We have until January to tweak and get all the kinks out.....hopefully, they'll be able to come full circle and succeed. I'm praying for lots of patience during this journey.
Like I told the students, in the end; what they put into it is what they are going to get out of it......and it's up to them if they are going to pass themselves or fail themselves.......we'll see how it goes!
Okay, I feel better journaling; you may not have a clue what I'm talking about, but I feel better now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...