Friday, January 11, 2008

Bombarded!

First of all, I just want to let everyone know that I'm okay and I survived my scary Wednesday night with the students.

I did something that I've never done before.......I scolded four students for about 15 minutes...(seemed like 2hrs!) never in my life have I lectured and "reamed" multiple people in one setting.....this is really unlike me, only my children and husband know this side of me.........and yes, some people have seen my short temper and stubborn side too ( I have Irish and German blood!), but never have I done what I did Wednesday night..........I have mixed feelings about this.....

  • #1 I developed courage and strength.
  • #2 I gave up on my patience goal.
  • #3 A big weight was lifted off my chest.
  • #4 Was it a power trip?....I so don't want it to be that.
  • #5 Did I get my point across? Oh yeah, lots of apologies after I was through talking.
  • #6 I poured out my heart and soul and my thoughts that have building up through this semester and I was very honest.....and the truth was hurtful.
  • #7 I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I wanted all to know my thoughts and get a perspective.

So anyway, I bombarded them with my thoughts, honest opinion of my disappointment and frustration that I've endured this past semester...............

Well, you've heard what comes around goes around?????? I'm not sure if this is a sign or just coincidence but on my way out to the car, I didn't have to worry about the students ganging up on me, but I did have to worry about the war zone of the crows!

I had my first experience of the crows at the hospital....I've heard stories how bad they are down town and how they shoot flares off to scare them away......well about 100 of them were hanging around the trees, hospital building, sky that night.....about 50 of them in the tree right above my car.....I could hear the droppings splatter on the ground as I approached my car.......Quickly I ducked for cover and jumped into my car....and the 50 crows flew out of the tree with many droppings.........I don't know what these birds eat, but I think they equivalent to New York's rats............Our city supplies them with the best of food! so here's a picture of my car that was a victim of the Crow war zone.....LUCKILY I didn't get any droppings on me!




Now, it's hard to get the real picture of this, but it was nasty........yesterday, I took the car into the car wash and it got most of the droppings, but I think the crows might be eating glue for there are still droppings that remain on the car......anyone know any fancy ingredients to get it off???????
So, I have no idea if there is any relation to the bombardment of words to the students and bombardment of poop on my car.....but I won't let it go too easily..........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...