Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Little Angel

This morning Connor said something to me that inspired me....he said, "Mom, I'm going to be brave today because God is watching over me." He was a bit nervous about going to our friend's house (in which he ends up having fun when he's there.) At first he was sure that he would just sleep with Dad. Then, he was a bit hesitant and said that he would go. Then in confidence he said he'd be brave and go because God is watching over him.

Connor taught me a lesson for the day. I really didn't want to go to my last clinical. I was a bit nervous because the program chair was going to be there to evaluate the students and evaluate me. After Connor told me that he's going to be brave. I decided to tell him that I would be brave too today and go to clinical because God will be watching over me. He's my little Angel in disguise........sometimes a person just needs to hear those encouraging words......even if it comes from your four year old.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...