I guess I've been on a blogger sabbatical and didn't even know it.....I'll try and get things caught up as soon as I have time........nothing too great going on.....Olivia is starting to say more words and talk to us, she's been doing some interior design in the house and relocation of items in the house.......I call it Hurricane Olivia has just hit the living room, or kitchen, or bedroom, or bathroom or.................... Connor has been enjoying his and Daddy's new toy the Wii.....okay, I have too....I swore I wouldn't touch it and now I'm addicted to Super Mario Bro. Galaxy.........spring needs to get here quickly so we can get outside and run and play off our extra energy and time! I have one more week with the students, each week the plot seems to thicken, I'll be so happy to be done for the semester. I have agreed to be a preceptor this spring but it will be 72 hours with one student..........I'll enjoy the one on one time! Besides the weather being so blasted cold, nothing else is too new.....we've just been idling through the weeks..........
stay warm everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment