- We survived a long, cold winter
- Our toy room got a new face-lift
- We welcomed Jackie Jo into the family
- I entered the Catholic church and had my first communion
- C-man finished up his pre-school years
- We celebrated Grandma Michelle's retirement
- We celebrated cousin Brandi's wedding
- C-man turned 5
- Vacationed at Bear Paw
- Summer filled with parks, wading pools, the zoo, camping, bike riding and walks
- C-man started Kindergarten
- Miss-O turned 2
- Miss-O started Mommy-n-me pre-school
- Paul's annual fishing trip to Northern Minnesota
- Rookies, school events; field trips, Fall Fun Night
- Paul's goose and pheasant hunting adventures
- We celebrated Grandma Mehmen's retirement
- Finished another semester of being clinical instructor
- Paul got a promotion to Supervisor of ICU
- I read 12 books this past year!
- I crocheted 2 blankets
- I scrap-booked three times :( my goal was too scrap-book once a month...............
Enjoy how your life unravels in the year of 2009! One important thing that I need to remind myself is life is so out of my control and if I let go and let God.......things turn out the way they are intended. Here's to releasing and surrendering ourselves to the Lord this year! HAPPY 2009
p/s you're invited to a new blog of 2009. One I've been wanting to do for awhile. Check out www.Paulspics-hisview.blogspot.com It's still in progress but enjoy his view of life through the lens of a camera......not too many people know that on the side of working and fathering, he takes pictures for graduations, children portraits, weddings, family reunions, and just for fun............now is the time to display his work...ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment