BEFORE
"shark teeth"
AFTER
in the event, his tooth loosened and bled and was hanging by a thread.....did I mention he was absolutely angry with me because it hurt..............by the end of the Science Center visit.....C-man came running to me and gave me his tooth....he was soooo excited I couldn't tell if he was crying or whoopin' it up......sure enough he was thrilled and he was doing victory dances and victory whoo-hoo's after that.......
C-man doesn't go through all those milestones like he did when he was a babe so I too, was a proud Mommy and a tinsy-bit saddened that again a sign that my son is growing up..........
BTW....the tooth fairy still gives quarters for teeth! I'm glad that SOME things haven't changed since Paul and I were kids..........
C-man has 5 days to get the other tooth out or we go to the Dentist for a pulling.....he said he had a dream that his tooth came out and he said "good, now Mom can cancel the dentist!" remember those dreams???
C-man has 5 days to get the other tooth out or we go to the Dentist for a pulling.....he said he had a dream that his tooth came out and he said "good, now Mom can cancel the dentist!" remember those dreams???
No comments:
Post a Comment