Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Another Tuesday......

Grandma Roberts got C-man and me this cool Holy water holder......Mommy FINALLY hung it up.....I love to bless myself and I blessed myself over and over and over today......Mommy did a cool video of me blessing myself and saying, "In da name of the Fadder and the Son and the Hody Spurit. AMEN!" (just think New Jersey style talk and you've got me down pat!) Unfortunately, the video did not up-load to the blog.....
Deep in thought.........I wonder what she is thinking of?????

Miss O posing in front of her house....or pirate ship.......or train......or car.....or doghouse.......or whatever it happens to be in her little imagination at the time.....Daddy cut open a door and windows, how cool is this box????!!


"Cheesers!"
The box has seen it's days.....about 5 of them to be exact and it's starting to wear down with all the play the kids put into it this past weekend......I even found Daddy inside it!
A box is the best toy ever! Every kid should have one!



2 comments:

ShelliGib said...

She's sooo cute!

The Kennedys said...

Miss O, when did you become such a big girl! I can't believe how much her has grown! Looks like we need to invest in a box :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...