Monday, March 8, 2010

And Away We Go!

You guessed it! I know it's kinda gross, but putting the potty where the little miss can get to it conveniently has been an important key to her PT'ing. Friday, with a little push, Miss O agreed to do the panties and wouldn't you know it, she took the reigns and did the rest all by herself. No coaxing, no telling her when, she just got the sensation and knew when to sit, she would sit without any announcing and I of course "pretended" I didn't notice until she exclaimed her success! YAY!
Polly pockets are the reward when she makes her first pee-pee and then stickers galore for the rest of the day! The other thing we've been doing and saying how "Happy" Indy is for her....for she adores the dog and if he is happy for her, she'll do anything to please him! Of course then we run the line of people who are so "Happy" for her and she usually includes herself next after Indy...........
I knew you could do it Miss O! You did it Your way, on Your own time, Your idea, and Your control! (I read not to push PT'ing, because a parent has no control of their child's eliminations, only the child does.)

DJ Jazzy C-man!
Checking out a radio-station for Boy scouts....C-man loved it and went home and built his own Radio Station out of Lego's.....it's pretty cool, I should take a pick and display it!
A couple week's ago, the kids had spirit week to celebrate the approaching Book Fair.
Monday: Hat Day, and penny donation.
Tuesday: Backwards Day, and nickel donation. (C-man thinks the 5th graders copied his backward sweatshirt look!)
Wednesday: Pride Day...RED, WHITE, BLUE for Jay hawks!, dime donation.
Thursday: PJ day, quarter donation. C-man couldn't wait to see his friends' pj's! He also was very curious if his teacher was going to wear her pj's...(she didn't)
Friday: 50's day, and any monetary donation.
C-man didn't know what 50's day meant, so I told him about it and the day before he was really promoting his friends that they slick back their hair, wear leather jackets or jean jackets.....well just he another boy dressed up....but he looked good in his 50's outfit!
Joe Cool!
p.s. they raised $1700 doing that fund-raiser!

3 comments:

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Congrats Miss Olivia...your'e such a big girl. Looking cool Mr. Connor!

The Kennedys said...

YAY! Way to go Miss O!

Anonymous said...

Good job Miss O, and C-man, you look real cool. love, GM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...