I received a letter last week that I was on an alternate list at Allen College. So I took the steps I needed to take to resubmit my applicatioin and try again for Spring of 2011. I was also thinking that if that didn't roll, then I would start looking for on-line classes.
This morning I received a fateful call. It was fateful, because I never carry my phone with me where I go, but decided to just in case I needed to call my friends we were meeting at the zoo. It was also fateful because I just pulled it out of my pocket and then it rang. Thinking it was my friend but finding a different area code. I answered the call to wonderful news!
I've been accepted to Fall 2010 Master of Science in Nursing program at Allen College! WooHoo! Last time I worked, I knew I needed something different and was thinking what that avenue would be. I now don't have to think further, I'm getting my change that I've wanted.
Time to apply for scholarships!
4 comments:
Yay! Congrats!!
Congratulations! We are so proud of you!
Good For You...can't wait to hear the details!!
Congratulations Jana! We are so proud of you and happy for you! Keep us posted on your new exciting journey in life!
Brooke
Post a Comment