Here we are in the eastern part of the state....getting ready for the Gaelic Gallop! C-man and Miss-O partook in the Leprechaun Leap!
Warming up for the run!

The kiddos (in order) youngest to oldest. Miss-O, Natatlie, C-man, & Gabe.
Miss-O ran the race looking a bit lost and wondering what in the world did her parents get her into????
(she placed last, but she had A LOT of fun!)

C-man running it out hard! You can see the weather was misty and in the upper 40's with a breeze!
The Novice and the Expert! Here I am with a long-time friend of mine; Jeanne. She's ran ever since I've known her and has racked up many miles in her years. I on the other hand, participated in my first ever race. Needless to say, it was a 2-mile Run/walk race. I was anticipating more walking, but I actually ran more than I walked! It was definitely the peer pressure and adrenaline that fired me up! My time was 23:22....not to bad for a first-timer! I'm inspired to do more races and after Jeanne told me her friend runs marathons by doing a run/walk the whole time...I knew I could up my next race to a 5K!
Warming up for the run!
The kiddos (in order) youngest to oldest. Miss-O, Natatlie, C-man, & Gabe.
(she placed last, but she had A LOT of fun!)
C-man running it out hard! You can see the weather was misty and in the upper 40's with a breeze!
Jeanne ran an 8K in 40 min! She took 3 min. off of her time from last year!

St. Patrick's Day parade! It was colder and very windy in the afternoon, so the kids hopped into the back of Jeanne's friend; Tanya's car....they had the best seats in town!
St. Patrick's Day parade! It was colder and very windy in the afternoon, so the kids hopped into the back of Jeanne's friend; Tanya's car....they had the best seats in town!
What a fun weekend! We're looking forward to next year's annual Irish weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment