Just out of curiosity...I would love if everyone who reads this blog would give me a shout out in the comment section. You may make yourself anonymous or you can make yourself known in the anonymous section. I know I average about 20-30 hits a day according to my visitor tracker. Now it's your turn to participate and interact and say hey! If you can't think of anything to comment then just tell me what you are doing this weekend/or what you did this past weekend.
Okay, I'm waiting................
9 comments:
Hey from your MIL
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your blog
love ya too
Hey there from Holly Randell! We are having a quiet weekend here and are gearing up for school to start on Wednesday! Love reading your blog and following what's going on with you guys! :)
Hi from ME!! 10 of those hits might be from me per day...haha, just kidding! Love ya
Hello from Us...ditto Jo, I check in at least 2x's a day to see if anything has changed or been updated on the blogs. I just love having this way to communicate and stay in touch...it makes me feel that much closer. LUV 2 All!
Hi! I stop by a few times a week! Try adding the FeedJit tool. (Google FeedJit) and it should give you the code. Then it tells you who is coming from where...still don't know who they are but you can kind of guess!
Hi from the southside! We are headed north this coming weekend!! Hope you have a good birthday! LOVED going to the fair and MercyMe with you last week!!
Hey Jana. I usually check yours, Jolyn, Paula and your parents blogs once per day except on weekends I usually don't have a chance to. I love all your blogs as it makes me feel like we keep in touch each day and I love seeing all the pictures!
Brooke
Thanks all that participated. @ Michelle G., I'll have to try the Feedjit. @ Paula & Jo, I think I check the blogs about 2-3 times a day....so I'm sure I put a few hits on there myself!
Jana, I check your blog most days, but haven't the last few days as we have had company from Pennsylvania, wow, what a busy week-end we had, but oh so much fun. We did a lot of traveling.
Mom
Post a Comment