Monday, August 23, 2010

New Beginnings

Here's to new beginnings:

  • C-man starts 2nd grade today. He was dressed and ready to go before Paul and I woke up our sleepy heads. He was chanting: Promotion. Promotion. He is pumped and ready to go to 2nd grade, see his friends, and soak up new concepts.
  • I start school today. I don't have to go anywhere fancy but to my computer. I need to log on and make sure my syllabi are available. Finish up on E-learning orientation (which someone at orientation was nice enough to tell me it takes about 4 hours to do).
  • We will now go back to a structured routine. Where things become automatic and predictable. (For the kids anyway). Time to allow myself busyness and to stay organized to keep up with it all.
  • Very soon, Miss-O will start 2day/week pre-school. She will continue to have the same teachers she's had in the past when she went to 1day/week preschool. She would like to start today, but will have to wait.

One cool second grader!

If you don't see any posts for awhile, it's because I'm buried in one or all of these books.
This is what the first year of grad school looks like for me. Three classes and one half-semester class. Theory, Research, Pain Management, & Seminar.


2 comments:

ShelliGib said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your call! Really wanted to talk to you today, even for just a minute!! Call me tomorrow when you need a break! or anytime!! Hope you had a good birthday weekend!! Love you!!
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...